Available in solid 304 Stainless Steel or Mild Steel. (Select flange material from menu) 2.50" inch inner diameter GT 4 Bolt turbo exhaust/downpipe flange/adapter/connecter. For GT turbine housings with a T3 inlet, 2.50" 4 bolt outlet. Features a machined recessed lip to insure simplified proper tube/pipe alinement & eliminates the edge of the tube from the exhaust flow path.
- Brand: HIMN'I Racing
- - Design: GT 2.50" 4 Bolt Turbo Downpipe/Discharge Mounting Flange for T3 inlet turbine housings.
- Bolt Spacing: See Image
- Inner Diameter: 2.50" w/ recessed lip. For 2.50 inch O.D. tube/pipe/downpipe/exhaust
- Bolt Hole size: For use with standard 8mm and 10mm bolts/studs or SAE equivalent
- Material Thickness/Height: 3/8" inch (0.375") Resists Warping
- Material Type: Mild Carbon or Stainless Steel (select from menu)
- Welding characteristics: Excellent
- Finish: Excellent, Raw, Smooth surface for proper sealing
- Manufactured Tolerances: 0.001
- Made In: United States (USA)
- Includes HR Exclusive 1 Year Warranty. Covers materials and craftsmanship to be free of any defects. Guaranteed to never crack, warp or otherwise fail.
Fits many turbochargers with a 2.50" GT 4 Bolt exhaust/turbine housing, Including:
T3/60-1, T3/T04S, T3/T04R, GT2560R, GT28, GT28R, GT28RS, GT2860RS, GT2871R, GT2876R, GTX2860R, GTX2863R, GTX2867R, GT3071, GT3071R, GTX3071R, GT30, GT30R, GT3076R, GTX3076R, GT3040, GT3040R, GT3082R, GTX3067R, GTX3576R, GT35, GT35R, GT3582R, GTX35, GTX35R, GTX3582R, etc
Don't be fooled into a cheap, low quietly anything. Even something as simple as a flange are not all created equal. Side effects of a low quality flange are incorrect fitment, sloppy fit, doesn't fit, leaking, wrapping, stripping, rusting SS, barbs, rough textured finish, "plastic-ish" metal, difficult to weld, cracking welds, etc. Use an HR flange to insure the very highest of quality.
THANK YOU FOR THE EXTREMELY FAST SHIPPING!! HIMNI RACING HAS GREAT PRODUCTS!!
-Eric G. Cape Coral, FL...Read More ->
very fast shipping for international!!!! thank you & i will be back for more soon.
-Michael E. Rattelsdorf, Germany...Read More ->