"This turbo has flow capabilities ranging from 500 to 830 HP. Genuine Air Werks by Borg Warner, S300SX3 turbo charger with 66mm compressor wheel inducer. "aka 91-79, S366, S300SX3-66, S366SX & S366-SX3" Available with a undivided or twin scroll (divided) turbine housing. (select from menu & note picture for details) This turbo utilizes the BorgWarner / AirWerks "S" generation compressor wheel with Extended Tip Technology for the ultimate in aerodynamics, low RPM spool-up & high horsepower output good for over 45 psi.
NOTE:: This turbo is the Type A (straight comp outlet) with the T4 .91 A/R turbine housing by default & straight charge pipe outlet, as seen in the picture.
::Compressor:: (cold side) Over 78 lb/min.
- Wheel: 66mm Inducer / 91.4mm Exducer w/ Extended Tip Technology
- Housing: Large 4.00" ported anti-surge air inlet / 3.00" charge pipe outlet
::Turbine:: (hot side)
- Wheel: 80mm Inducer / 73mm Exducer (Made of Inconel 713 for high-temperature operation)
- Housing: T4 Divided twin scroll / 3.00" V-band flange downpipe discharge (3.12" ID, 4.21" ID, use flange kit 3501 found on our site)
- A/R: .91 Divided (default) Also Available in .88 Undivided A/R
- Oil Cooled
- Severe-Duty Journal Bearing System (rebuildable platform with service kit found on our site)
Note:: ALL of our BorgWarner & AirWerks turbochargers come Fully Balanced from the factory & have the Manufacturers 1 year (12 month) Warranty. These turbos are NOT the lower quality third party turbos that have been re-badged / re-named. They are 100% authentic BorgWarner / AirWerks turbos true & through.
The BorgWarner AirWerks S Series turbos aren't to be confused with the old T series turbos. These AirWerks units are carefully developed turbos for high performance applications. They are 20+ years more advanced than T turbos & are found on many of the top high performance street & race cars world wide. Direct-Fit interchange compatibility with T series turbos, the S series turbos spool much faster & yield more HP. Extremely durable, reliable, cost effective with superior performance & made in USA.
Extended Tip Technology (ETT)
Select BorgWarner AirWerks turbos employ BorgWarner "S" generation compressor wheels that incorporate extended tip technology. This compressor wheel design feature promotes greater airflow using low inertia wheel that performs like a wheel of greater size & mass. Extended tip technology enables the user to have faster spool-up at lower engine speeds, while providing the boost for the powerful top-end performance that turbocharger enthusiasts have come to desire."
Fast shipping and thoughtfull custoemer service. Laffy taffy happens to be my favorite thanks.
- Alexsandro M. Covington, VA...Read More ->
I LOVED THE SERVICE YOU GUYS GAVE ME WITH MY NEW WASTE GATE! TRULY HELPFUL AND GENEROUS. LOOK FORWARD TO BUYING MORE.
- Sheryl P. CasulA, Australia...Read More ->